05.31.12 // Buy Your GeekGirlCon ’12 Programming and Digital Display Ad Today
Geek Girls are here to stay! Place an ad in the GeekGirlCon 2012 program booklet or on our digital displays in the Conference Center and reach thousands of geeky convention attendees looking for businesses, services, and products that support and promote Geek Girls in the sciences and pop culture. GeekGirlCon is committed to growing our Geek Girl community on the web and at our convention.
Update (7/15/12): We are no longer selling ads– but thanks for your interest! Please consider advertising with us for GeekGirlCon ’13.
Our digital display ads go for $50/pair, and they will be displayed for 30 seconds every hour the entire weekend of GeekGirlCon 2012! We also have programming booklet print ads from full page color to just your patron name available. Ranging from $400 to only $10.
Some quick GeekGirlCon 2012 facts:
- • 100% of our audience is geeky!
- • We are expecting 3,500-3,800 people per day.
- • Roughly 70-80% of our audience is women.
- • We serve geeks of all stripes from science and math to comics, gaming, and anime.
- • There will most likely be 500+ kids under 10-years-old running around. Keep those ads family-friendly.
- • 100% of our funding goes directly back into GeekGirlCon. We are completely volunteer run. So placing an ad is a great way to support us and get the word out about your business.
Ads are first come, first serve, so make sure to get your order in. Ad sell sheet and order form.