05.2.14 // Mother’s Day Geeky Gift Guide
If you like GeekGirlCon, you may have a geeky mom in your life. In between May the Fourth/Star Wars Day and Geek Pride Day, there’s a holiday called Mother’s Day. A collection of geeky moms let me know what they would want for the holiday, and your geeky mom may just love these too.
I was inundated with gift ideas from Tristan Tarwater (although I might suggest one of her books).
- Raktajino Mug for the coffee drinker
- Cute Geeky Art for the Office from The Gorgonist
- 3D Printed Bling or Housewares from nervoussystem
- BPAL Gift Certificate Literary perfumes and more
- Saga or Rat Queen trades (for the sassy mom)
- Oglaf for the RPG/smut loving mom
Tristan also added, “As for me, I would be cool with getting some sweet gardening stuff, a gift certificate to my favorite local farm store, or Welcome to Night Vale t-shirts/swag.” Don’t forget geeky moms can love traditional hobbies like gardening and knitting.
Sharon Feliciano of Parenting Geekly fame proclaimed, “I want the R2-D2 measuring cups from Think Geek!”
Now, I ask you, what do you want to give or receive for Mother’s Day?